Registration is Now Open!
SSTAR 43rd Annual Meeting
Sexuality and Life Transitions: Navigating Changes and Promoting Sexual Wellbeing
April 19-22, 2018
The Westin Philadelphia
99 South 17th Street
SSTAR meetings are devoted to understanding and treating sexual disorders within cultural context such as sexual dysfunctions, gender and sexual orientation challenges, and paraphilias. Take advantage of this remarkable opportunity to hear from top notch speakers and network with professionales in your field at the SSTAR 2018 Annual Meeting! The SSTAR Annual Meeting, april 19-22, 2018, offers members and non-members the opportunity to share ideas and learn from one another. Registration is now open!
This meeting is open to all professionals interested in the topic of sexuality. Attendees need not be SSTAR members or specialists in sexual health. Make plans to participate in the cutting edge scientific program! Please CLICK HERE to view the complete program brochure.
The program is approved for you to receive up to 22 credits from ACOG, AASECT, APA, NYSED and/or NASW (application pending approval).
Confirmed Speakers to look forward to:
- Terri Conley: Leading expert in consensual non-monogamy
- Emily Nagoski: Winner of the 2017 SSTAR Consumer Book Award
- Elizabeth Grill: Discussing infertility and sexuality
- Emily Impett: Promoting sexual desire and satisfaction in long-term relationships
- Laura Kipnis: Author of "Unwanted Advances: Sexual Paranoia Comes to Campus"
- Dan Watter, Tuuli Kukkonen, Nancy Gambescia, and Eli Coleman are among many other exciting speakers!
- A full day workshop of general clinicians reviewing novel research and clinical approaches relevant to sexual disorders and gender dysphoria
- Specialized, advanced and clinical training workshops on (1) Integrative Approach to Sex Therapy and (2) Evidence Based Practical Strategies and (3)Sexuality and Cancer
- Highly anticipated and top quality poster session of current sex research
- Peer-reviewed talks by sexuality experts on a wide variety of topics reflecting the latest research and evidence based clinical practice
We encourage you to register now! CLICK HERE to register directly online. Or please CLICK HERE to print and mail in the registration form. Please note, for 2018: Late fee of $50 per session, across all registrant types, goes into effect March 16, 2018.
The 2018 SSTAR Annual Meeting will be held at the Westin Philadelphia in Pennsylvania. The Westin is conveniently located in Philadelphia's City Center. Great Shops, award winning restaurants and historic attractions are all in walking distance. See more at: www.starwoodhotels.com/westin
A block of rooms with a special group rate has been reserved for SSTAR meeting attendees at the Single/Double Room rate of $199 (USD). Please inform reservations that you are a SSTAR meeting attendee to receive this special rate. The room block will be released on Friday, March 16, 2018, so please make your reservation early. After that day, room reservations are subject to availability and prices may go up.
The block of rooms at the Westin is currently full. To reserve your hotel room now online, CLICK HERE. Or you can make a reservation by calling the Westin Philadelphia at (215) 563-1600.
SSTAR has arranged a limited block of rooms at the Warwick Rittenhouse Square, which is a short walk from the Westin. The rate is $199 per night. Please call the hotel directly and mention SSTAR in order to get the special rate.
220 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
You may CLICK HERE to use reserve a room online, but it only works if you are staying all four nights of the conference.
Do not delay in making a reservation as the block is limited. Thank you.
Late Breaking Call for Abstracts
Abstracts are now being accepted for consideration for the 43rd Annual Meeting. Presentations may include hypothesis driven research, clinical observation or theoretical formulations. Presentations chosen will be given in poster format.
Please CLICK HERE for the details to submit your abstract. The deadline for submission is March 1, 2018.
NEW - Annual Meeting Sponsorship Opportunities
Support SSTAR’s mission to foster clinical sexuality practice and research and gain exposure to over two hundred attendees. Click Here to view the exciting sponsorship opportunities. Fill out the form attached. Please note, they are limited in availability and secured on a first come first serve basis.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia!