Save the Date!
SSTAR 44th Annual Meeting
Complexities of Connection in Sex and Relationships: From Technology to Touch
May 2-5, 2019
The Hyatt Regency Toronto
370 King Street West
SSTAR meetings are devoted to understanding and treating sexual disorders within cultural context such as sexual dysfunctions, gender and sexual orientation challenges, and paraphilias. Take advantage of this remarkable opportunity to hear from top notch speakers and network with professionals in your field at the SSTAR 2019 Annual Meeting!! The SSTAR Annual Meeting, May 2-5, 2019, offers members and non-members the opportunity to share ideas and learn from one another.
This meeting is open to all professionals interested in the topic of sexuality. Attendees need not be SSTAR members or specialists in sexual health. Make plans to participate in the cutting edge scientific program! Check back in December to view the entire program brochure.
Confirmed Speakers to look forward to:
- Doug Braun-Harvey and Michael Vigorito | Rethinking sex addiction
- Trevor Hart | GayPoz therapy program: Improving sexual health in MSM
- Debby Herbenick | Technology and Sex: Update on National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior (NSSHB)
- Julianne Holt-Lunstad | Impact of social connections on our health
- Markie Twist | Digisexuality
- Lori Brotto, James Cantor, Marty Klein, Peggy Kleinplatz, David Scharff, Dan Watter, are among many other exciting speakers!
- Four pre-conference workshops, two in the morning and two in the afternoon. Specialized workshops on (1) Intro Sex Therapy for health professionals, (2) Culture and Couple Therapy; to advanced discussion on (3) When Pornography is an Issue: Working with Couples & Individuals, (4) Mindfulness and Sex Therapy.
- Highly anticipated and top-quality poster sessions of current sex research
- Peer-reviewed talks by sexuality experts on a wide variety of topics reflecting the latest research and evidence-based clinical practice
Add your name to the pre-registration list. Prior to the public announcement of open registration (December, 2018), you will be contacted with a chance to register. Sign up today!
Contact SSTAR office at (847) 647-8832 or email us at email@example.com. Please make sure to include the following:
- Your full name
- Email address or phone number
- If you are a SSTAR member or non-member
The Hyatt Regency Toronto is conveniently located in Toronto’s Entertainment District. You can explore the CN Tower, Rogers Center, Royal Ontario Museum and much more. Enjoy the fashionable shopping and dining scene within walking distance of the hotel.
See more at: torontoregency.hyatt.com
NEW – Annual Meeting Sponsorship Opportunities
Support SSTAR’s mission to foster clinical sexuality practice and research and gain exposure to over two hundred attendees. Click Here to view the exciting sponsorship opportunities. Fill out the form attached. Please note, they are limited in availability and secured on a first come first serve basis.
Thank you, we look forward to seeing you in Toronto!