SSTAR 45th Annual Meeting
Let’s Talk about Sex: Media and Communication in Sex Therapy and Research
April 23-26, 2020
SSTAR meetings are devoted to understanding and treating sexual disorders within cultural context such as sexual dysfunctions, gender and sexual orientation challenges, and paraphilias. Take advantage of this remarkable opportunity to hear from top notch speakers and network with professionals in your field at the SSTAR 2020 Annual Meeting!! The SSTAR Annual Meeting, April 23-26, 2020 offers members and non-members the opportunity to share ideas and learn from one another.
Click Here to Discover Chicago and learn more about Chicago attractions, tours and travel during the SSTAR Annual Meeting next April.
Call for Poster Abstracts:
Poster Abstracts s are now being accepted for consideration for the 2020 SSTAR 45th Annual Meeting. Please Click Here for details to submit your abstract. Submission Deadline is February 1, 2020
This meeting is open to all professionals interested in the topic of sexuality. Attendees need not be SSTAR members or specialists in sexual health. Make plans to participate in the cutting edge scientific program! Check back in December to view the entire program brochure. Or Click Here for a printable flyer.
Confirmed Speakers to look forward to:
- Dan Savage | Insights from a Sex Advice Columnist
- Justin Lehmiller | Tell Me What You Want – Sexual Fantasy & Desire
- Pepper Schwartz | Navigating Aging & Sexuality
- Celeste Watkins-Hayes | How Women Living with HIV/AIDS Confront Inequality
- Steve Levine, Linda Weiner, Sabitha Pillai -Friedman, Peggy Kleinplatz, & Dan Watter are among many other exciting speakers!
- Five specialized Pre-Conference Workshops, two in the morning and three in the afternoon.
- Intro to Emotional Focused Therapy for Sex & Couples Therapy
- Love & Sexuality
- Creating an Online Presence and Navigating Social Media
- Reclaiming the Body After Surgery, Illness and Sexual Losses
- Using Sensate Focus in Clinical Practice
- Highly anticipated and top-quality poster sessions of current sex research
- Peer-reviewed talks by sexuality experts on a wide variety of topics reflecting the latest research and evidence-based clinical practice
Add your name to the pre-registration list. Prior to the public announcement of open registration (December, 2019), you will be contacted with a chance to register. Sign up today!
Contact SSTAR office at (847) 647-8832 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure to include the following:
- Your full name
- Email address or phone number
- If you are a SSTAR member or non-member
The InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile
505 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
The InterContinental Chicago is conveniently located on the Magnificent Mile, this grand hotel dating from 1929 is a mile from the lakefront Chicago Shakespeare Theater, and a 13 minute walk from the expansive Millennium Park. See more at: ihg.com/intercontinental/hotels/chicago