SSTAR 45th Annual Meeting – in person meeting cancelled in lieu of a virtual meeting
Let’s Talk about Sex: Media and Communication in Sex Therapy and Research – April 23-24 via ZOOM
April 23-26, 2020
This meeting is open to all professionals interested in the topic of sexuality. Attendees need not be SSTAR members or specialists in sexual health to register. Make plans to participate in the cutting edge scientific program!
Confirmed Speakers to look forward to:
- Dan Savage | Insights from a Sex Advice Columnist
- Justin Lehmiller | Tell Me What You Want – Sexual Fantasy & Desire
- Celeste Watkins-Hayes | How Women Living with HIV/AIDS Confront Inequality
- Justin Garcia | Evolutionary and Biocultural Foundations of Romanitc and Sexual Relationships
- Steve Levine, Linda Weiner, and Sabitha Pillai -Friedman are among many other exciting speakers!
- Specialized Pre-Conference Workshops
- Peer-reviewed talks by sexuality experts on a wide variety of topics reflecting the latest research and evidence-based clinical practice
Click here to register online.
Hotel – contact the InterContinental Chicago directly to cancel your reservation – (312) 944-4100
NEW – Annual Meeting Sponsorship Opportunities
Support SSTAR’s mission to foster clinical sexuality practice and research and gain exposure to over two hundred attendees. Click Here to view the exciting sponsorship opportunities. Fill out the form attached. Please note, they are limited in availability and secured on a first come first serve basis.