Registration is Now Open!
SSTAR 44th Annual Meeting
Complexities of Connection in Sex and Relationships: From Technology to Touch
May 2-5, 2019
The Hyatt Regency Toronto
370 King Street West
SSTAR meetings are devoted to understanding and treating sexual disorders within cultural context such as sexual dysfunctions, gender and sexual orientation challenges, and paraphilias. Take advantage of this remarkable opportunity to hear from top notch speakers and network with professionals in your field at the SSTAR 2019 Annual Meeting!! The SSTAR Annual Meeting, May 2-5, 2019, offers members and non-members the opportunity to share ideas and learn from one another.
This meeting is open to all professionals interested in the topic of sexuality. Attendees need not be SSTAR members or specialists in sexual health. Make plans to participate in the cutting edge scientific program! To view the entire program brochure, please CLICK HERE.
Confirmed Speakers to look forward to:
- Trevor Hart | Novel Sexual Therapies for Gay & Bisexual Men
- Laurie Mintz | Becoming Cliterate: Why Orgasm Equality Matters – And How to Get It
- Markie Twist | Digisexuality & Digiattachment
- Debby Herbenick | Sexual Pleasure, Intimacy and (Missed) Connection: 10 Years of the NSSHB
- Doug Braun-Harvey and Michael Vigorito | Rethinking Sex Addiction
- James Cantor, Marty Klein, Peggy Kleinplatz, David Scharff, Dan Watter, are among many other exciting speakers!
- Five pre-conference workshops, three in the morning and two in the afternoon. Specialized workshops on (NEW) Mindfulness for Women’s Sexual Concerns (1) Sex Therapy Issues in Mainstream Therapy Practice, (2) Developmental Trauma and Sexual Dysfunction (3) When Pornography is an Issue: Working with Couples & Individuals, (4) Working Effectively with Maladaptive Emotional Cycles in Couples Therapy.
- Highly anticipated and top-quality poster sessions of current sex research.
- Peer-reviewed talks by sexuality experts on a wide variety of topics reflecting the latest research and evidence-based clinical practice.
We encourage you to register now! CLICK HERE to register directly online. Or please CLICK HERE to print and mail in the registration form. Please note, for 2019: Late fee of $50 per session, across all registrant types, goes into effect April 1, 2019.
The 2019 SSTAR Annual Meeting will be held at the Hyatt Regency Toronto in Toronto, Ontario. The Hyatt Regency Toronto is conveniently located in Toronto’s Entertainment District. You can explore the CN Tower, Rogers Center, Royal Ontario Museum and much more. Enjoy the fashionable shopping and dining scene within walking distance of the hotel. See more at: torontoregency.hyatt.com
To reserve your hotel room now online, CLICK HERE. Or you can make a reservation by calling the Hyatt Regency Toronto at (416) 343-1234.
A block of rooms with a special group rate has been reserved for SSTAR meeting attendees at the Single/Double Room rate of $249 (CAD). Please inform reservations that you are a SSTAR meeting attendee to receive this special rate. The room block will be released on Monday, April 1, 2019, so please make your reservation early. After that day, room reservations are subject to availability and prices may go up.
NEW – Annual Meeting Sponsorship Opportunities
Support SSTAR’s mission to foster clinical sexuality practice and research and gain exposure to over two hundred attendees. CLICK HERE to view the exciting sponsorship opportunities. Fill out the form attached. Please note, they are limited in availability and secured on a first come first serve basis.
Thank you, we look forward to seeing you in Toronto!