Save the Date!
SSTAR 43rd Annual Meeting
Sexuality and Life Transitions: Navigating Changes and Promoting Sexual Wellbeing
April 19-22, 2018
The Westin Philadelphia
99 South 17th Street
SSTAR meetings are devoted to understanding and treating sexual disorders within cultural context such as sexual dysfunctions, gender and sexual orientation challenges, and paraphilias. Presentations may include hypothesis driven research, clinical observation or theoretical formulations. Presentations may be given orally or in poster format.
This meeting is open to all professionals interested in the topic of sexuality. attendees need not be SSTAR members or specialists in sexual health. Make plans to participate in the cutting edge scientific program!
Confirmed Speakers to look forward to:
- Terri Conley: Leading expert in consensual non-monogamy
- Emily Nagoski: Winner of the 2017 SSTAR Consumer Book Award
- Elizabeth Grill: Discussing infertility and sexuality
- Emily Impett: Promoting sexual desire and satisfaction in long-term relationships
- Laura Kipnis: Author of "Unwanted Advances: Sexual Paranoia Comes to Campus"
- Dan Watter, Tuuli Kukkonen, Nancy Gambescia, and Eli Coleman are among many other exciting speakers!
- A full day workshop of general clinicians reviewing novel research and clinical approaches relevant to sexual disorders and gender dysphoria
- Specialized, advanced and clinical training workshops on (1) Sexuality and Cancer and (2) Integrative Approach to Sex Therapy
- Highly anticipated and top quality poster session of current sex research
- Peer-reviewed talks by sexuality experts on a wide variety of topics reflecting the latest research and evidence based clinical practice
The Westin Philadelphia is conveniently located in Philadelphia's City Center. Great SHops, award winning restaurants and historic attractions are all in walking distance. See more at: www.starwoodhotels.com/westin
NEW - Annual Meeting Sponsorship Opportunities
Support SSTAR’s mission to foster clinical sexuality practice and research and gain exposure to over two hundred attendees. Click Here to view the exciting sponsorship opportunities. Fill out the form attached. Please note, they are limited in availability and secured on a first come first serve basis.
Registration will open in December, 2017.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia!